Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Homemade Christmas

I am working on the kids homemade Christmas right now and it's been so much fun! I have to admit, I'm getting as much out of the homemade gifts as they will be. I made capes for them and I'm about half way through with their personalized aprons and I have several more items on the list. I am getting nervous about time constraints though...Hadley has 3 weeks left until Christmas break and I can't do any of this with her home-she's too nosy (not unlike her momma!). I have a LIST of things left to do and I'm worried that I won't get them done. I'm not stressed (yet) but I'm extremely aware of my time limits! I'll be running the mid western sweat shop over the next three weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I've already called social services. Though not too concerned yet (something about some old man up north making toys and "little people" he "employs" they are more concerned about their ages and hours).

    However they will be sending the child labor laws for you and Keith to post about your house...I think that's wise for you to have them.

    LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete